Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Greetings!

My first blog post! It has been a very busy week for me as our learners are back for spring semester. The library is buzzing with ID cards being taken, making new friends, greeting old ones. We do an enormous amount of test proctoring in the library for distance learners so I've had a lot of questions about that. I am also the co-chair for our Faculty/Staff giving campaign for our Foundation. On Thursday afternoon we have our kick-off event which involves our Faculty and Staff playing our own version of the "Amazing Race." Going to be a busy week.

2 comments:

GGalles said...

Hi, Ann. Looks like you are an early riser like I am. I'm teaching an online course this semester in addition to my real job and it seems the 5:00 am is the best time to get assignments and grading done.

Ann Campbell and Clarabelle said...

Hi, yes I am an early riser and love the sunrises! How did you get your avatar in your page??