Friday, February 22, 2008

Thing # 11 Tagging and Del.icio.us

I enjoyed Del.icio.us. I can see some uses for this for our library. It would be nice to have sites bookmarked that you can access anywhere. I come across some good sites and then try and look later for them and my menapausal mind just can't seem to locate them again. This would work well for sharing of sites. I tried to watch the 8 minute tutorial and it would not open for me. I did find a site http://www.go2web20.net/ that I have shared with some of our faculty. Like one of them said, "its overwhelming, whats out there". This site puts it all in one place for you. I looked at Furl and Pagekeeper but our school uses D2L IMS software for sharing and discussion and it seems to work well for our students and faculty.

No comments: