Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thing #13 Online Productivity

This was an interesting "Thing". I tried several of the online calendars. Kiko was not easy to use at all, I did get an account activated with Spongecell which was quite easy to do, I have more accounts and passwords than I care to remember. I set up some tasks in Spongecell which was user friendly. I don't think I would use those online reminders much, post it notes work really well for me! I made an account in Remember the Milk just because I liked the name. I fiddled around with it and added some tasks but again, 3M will still make money from me on Post It notes. I did make myself an IGoogle page and liked working with that. I like the items that conform to my homepage and have their own easy access button on my taskbar. Something I have to log into each time does not save me any time. Its been fun to see what is out there and trying to figure out a way to put it all with in reach or a click will be the desired result.
I have been playing around with my IGoogle page and out of all the productivity tools this one I will use the most. It is very easily accessible and I can add exactly what I will use the most on it.

No comments: