Monday, February 25, 2008

Thing #12 Social Media, Digg, Mixx

These sites I thouroughly enjoyed. I am a newshound and to see other news items from different sources was great. I liked them all, but I would use Newsvine more than the others in that I liked the way their site was set up. I tried to share several articles and kept getting a security certificate issue. I don't know if that is our college problem or if it was an internet issue. I will try again tomorrow. I especially liked the local news in Newsvine. Gave articles from not only the star/trib but city pages. This was a fun "Thing" to do, one of my favorites. At first I thought it would be a productivity detractor just because there is so much to look at but once I got looking around I think it can be an productivity enhancer. I am definately going to tag some of these site.

No comments: