Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing #22 Ways to Stay Current

I will continue with my Library blog, I plan to start an entire new one this summer. I've started to jot down ideas that I will do with the blog and ways for the students to enjoy it. I have found when I get here early in the morning is the best time to work on my blog, I will continue that time frame. I need to take a few days and regroup what I have learned and put into good use the items I thought would be useful for the library. All in all it was a wonderful learning experience. I have been instructed by my Dean to do an inservice for the faculty and staff on what I learned through this and help them get started on their own blog or a "23" thing.

1 comment:

GGalles said...

Great to see all your posts and read about your plans for using some of the 23 Things.

I am done with 18 things so the end is in sight.

Thanks for sharing all your ideas and experiences.